PUT THE WORLD TO RIGHTS OVER A CUP OF TEA
It’s fun and simple. Hold an AMNESTEA party ...
How about on your birthday, anniversary, Mother's Day, or on a Friday to end a hard working week? You can also choose to hold an AMNESTEA party on Amnesty's birthday on May 28, or any occasion to celebrate human rights, like International Human Rights Day.
You can hold your tea party at work or at home. You can even make it a public event outdoors or at a community centre. The possibilities are endless!
Always have Amnesty petitions available so you can get as many signatures as possible.
Pledge to raise $250 or more for Amnesty this spring, and we will send you an AMNESTEA tea towel (pictured left) to raffle off to help increase your fundraising.
HERE'S HOW TO START:
1. Register now. A password protected Personal Page will be created for you. You can request a host kit when you register, or download parts of it from the web page below.
2. Upload your own photo onto your Personal Page, customise the text, and send an email invite to all your guests.
3. Collect donations online, or at your event using donation forms.
Just as Amnesty is about people coming together to defend human rights, AMNESTEA is a chance for friends to share good food and support human rights. Have fun with it!
REGISTER TODAY FOR YOUR FREE AMNESTEA HOST KIT!
DOWNLOAD YOUR HOST KIT:
1. Ideas on how to hold a spectacular AMNESTEA. Download.
2. AMNESTEA poster. Download.
3. AMNESTEA donation and invitation forms. Download.
4. AMNESTEA pledge and feedback form. Download.
5. AMNESTEA stickers – you can order a sheet of stickers to brand your donation box or use as cupcake toppers. Download.
6. AMNESTEA ‘bunting’ cut-outs to attach to string and decorate your space. Download.
Contact Hala Al-Madi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-266-3789.
Just as Amnesty International is about people coming together to defend human rights, AMNESTEA is a chance for friends to share good food and support human rights. Have fun with it!