Palm oil: popular brands, serious abuses
Popular companies such as Nestlé, Colgate, Kellogg’s, Unlever and Procter & Gamble are selling food and cosmetics containing palm oil tainted by shocking human rights. These companies reassure their customers that their products use "sustainable palm oil" - but Amnesty's research reveals that the palm oil is anything but. There is nothing sustainable about palm oil that is produced using forced and child labour!
Take Action now!
- Download our Palm Oil Take Action Sheet.
- Share on social media (Facebook and Twitter).
- Write letters to Nestlé, Unilever, Kellogg's, Colgate and Procter & Gamble.
- Watch our videos: (40 second video) (12 minute video).
- View our "Story Page".
- Read the Executive Summary of "The Great Palm Oil Scandal".
- Read Amnesty's full report "The Great Palm Oil Scandal".
- Read Amnesty's press release (Nov 29, 2016), press release (March 7, 2017) and public statement (March 7).