Be a social media mobilizer for #Write4Rights!
Write for Rights is just around the corner — now's the time to spread the word!
1. Use social media to encourage friends to sign up!
Sample Social Media Messages:
- I’m joining #Write4Rights because a letter can change a life. Are you? www.writeathon.ca
- You're invited to the #Write4Rights letter writing party in #Hamilton! www.writeathon.ca
- Write a letter. Change a life. Join me for this year’s #Write4Rights: www.writeathon.ca
You can also include your favourite Write for Rights video!
2. Make Write for Rights your new profile picture!
We’ve designed a profile picture overlay which you can easily add to your Facebook, Twitter and other social accounts.
Visit Writeathon.ca/social to grab your new profile picture and check out other ways to promote Write for Rights via social media. You won’t just be spreading news of the event; you’ll look good doing it!
3. Share solidarity photos!
Each Write for Rights case has an online solidarity action. We're particularly encouraging participatnts to share messages of support with the Indigenous peoples of the Peace River valley, land defender Máxima Acuña, women human rights defender Narges Mohammadi or refugees seeking asylum in Australia.