Take Action for Human Rights in the Occupied Palestinian Territories!
Israel has occupied the West Bank, including East Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip, for 50 years.
Join us in calling on the Canadian government to ban illegal Israeli settlement goods from entering our markets, and to stop companies based in Canada operating in settlements or trading in their goods. Help put an end to the cycle of violations suffered by Palestinians living under Israel's occupation.
Learn how you can get involved and look out for upcoming actions online.
1. LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR CAMPAIGN
Read our latest blog about the campaign to mark 50 years of Israeli occuapation of the West Bank.
2. COLLECT PETITION SIGNATURES
Gather signatures in your community on our petition calling on the Canadian government to ban Israeli settlement goods.
3. WRITE A LETTER
Write a letter to Prime Minister Justin Trudeau telling him it's time to stop supporting illegal Israeli settlements on occupied Palestinian land.
4. WATCH A VIDEO
Watch "A boy, a shepherd and bulldozers in the Holy Land," a video about Umm al-Khair, a Palestinian village continuing a peaceful struggle to survive against the odds.
For More Information and to Get Involved
- A call to states to stop sustaining illegal settlements
- Joint NGO Statement in Support of the UN Human Rights Database on Business Activities Related to Settlements in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
- Letter to Prime Minister Trudeau regarding Israeli settlement goods