Amnesty International Canada wants to hear from YOU! We’re currently exploring our national human rights strategies for 2022-2030. We know that people are the heart and power of our movement, and we want to hear from you! Help us shape our human rights strategies by participating in our strategy lab on March 20, holding a group discussion, responding to our survey, or arranging a phone call! Your voice matters and we hope to learn your perspectives!
Ways you can participate in the consultation process;
- Join the online Strategy Lab, March 20th 1pm EST. Register here.
- Use our Group Discussion Toolkit to host a discussion with others and fill out our discussion input form. Download the Toolkit here.
- Take our survey to give input on key questions. The survey can be accessed here.
- Help us spread the word on social media! Find our Social Media Kit here.
- Arrange a phone call to share input. Email Haveyoursay@amnesty.ca and we will set up a call with you.
A short summary of the draft Global Strategy is available for all interested.
Your voice matters and we want to hear from you!
National Human Rights Goals Committee